Samsung released new smartphone samsung galaxy note 20 with dual sim with stunning design and samsung always come with unique ideas and samsung is popular for creative and unique design. In this article we will cover pros and cons of samsung galaxy note 20 with specification and my personal thoughts on it. You can give review about this smartphone below in review section also. This smartphone comes with latest technologies and more feature than previous note series of samsung. The thing which I personally like about this smartphone is build quality and the extra pen it have, you can get extra control over smartphone through you can easily do electronic signature, writes notes and do design stuff, from the design it looks like it is built for businessman and professional peoples. Now lets talk on its pros and cons first then cover other things also. The pros and cons is decided on the basis of its specification
Pros of Samsung galaxy note 20
1. Great build quality with gorilla glass 5 protection and IP68 water or dust resistance keep your mobile safe and clean which leads to user satisfaction.
2. Samsung galaxy note 20 is available in so many beautiful different colors, user has more freedom of choice in term of colors. Some of colors are Mystic Bronze, Mystic Green, Mystic Gray, Mystic Red and Mystic Blue
3. It has Powerful battery of Lithium-ion 4030 mAh which gives you more usage time.
4. It has advanced processor of Snapdragon 865+, so you can play high graphics games and great control over multi tasking and also It has ram of 8 GB which is enough for heavy mobile software and heavy games
5. It is one of best smartphone in camera performance, it gives you super zoom of 30x with 8K video recording and 4K UHD video recording with a lot of rich camera feature super slow motion, best video stabilization and best low light camera performance in photo shoot and video recording. I give full marks in camera performance to samsung galaxy note 20
6. This smartphone has huge display ( screen size ) of 6.7 inches with Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display (2400×1080). It provide better experience of display or view with great graphics.
7. It supports Wireless charging.
Cons of Samsung galaxy note 20
Specification of Samsung galaxy note 20
|Features||Feature Smart Phone Contain|
|Chip Set||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+) - USA
Exynos 990 (7 nm+) - Global
|GPU||Adreno 650 - USA
Mali-G77 MP11 - Global
|CPU||Octa-core (1x3.0 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585) - USA
Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) - Global
|Main Camera||Main Camera Specification
12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76", 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS 64 MP, f/2.0, 27mm (telephoto), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x hybrid zoom 12 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm
Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama, Video (8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS)
10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.2", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
Dual video call, Auto-HDR
|Technology||Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)|
|Size||6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~89.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Extra Features||HDR10+, Always-on display|
|Screen protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|